George Jardine Video Tutorials
For those of you who have been using Lightroom since day 0, the name George Jardine has been synonymous with the product. A former Photography Evangelist for Adobe, the produced the series of podcasts which can still be found on the iTunes Store. Offering insights, interviews, tutorials and more, these Podcasts offered a fascinating view of the birth and early years of Lightroom Development.
George, after a long absence, has returned to Lightroom broadcasting with a new set of video tutorials. Entitled “New Adobe Lightroom 3 Video Workshop: 15 Tutorials on the Lightroom Library Workflow and Digital Photo Library Management” these tutorials offer 4 1/2 hours of Lightroom education.
The list of contents is as follows:
- Photo Library Structure – 10:49
- The Lightroom Catalog Overview – 6:23
- The Lightroom User Interface – 15:21
- The Pro Workflow Overview – 32:50
- The Lightroom Import Dialog – 14:15
- The Library Module – Part 1 – 23:42
- The Library Module – Part 2 – 25:21
- Keywords & Metadata – 19:57
- File Renaming – 18:54
- Editing Methods in Lightroom 3 – 23:35
- The Lightroom Filter Bar – 12:29
- Virtual Copies – 9:16
- The Export Dialog & Publish Services – 13:35
- The Lightroom to Photoshop Workflow – 17:09
- Digital Photo Library Backup Strategies – 16:43
- Working With Multiple Lightroom Catalogs – 20:15
Note these videos only cover Import, Workflow and Asset Management. More covering the Develop Module are coming soon.
They are available for $29.95 and are sure to be well worth the money.